As a result of the Coronavirus pandemic, the Commission adopted social distancing measures as recommended by public health authorities. Through much of 2020, staff worked from home and conducted business electronically. Activities traditionally performed in person – such as meetings, witness interviews, depositions and hearings – were and continue to be transacted via video.
As pandemic-related public health conditions have changed, the Commission has modified its practices, consistent with the recommendations of public health authorities and measures instituted by New York State government agencies and the New York State courts.
• All staff have been fully vaccinated.
• In-office operations have resumed.
• Staff rotate between working from home and working in the office.
• Much agency business continues to be conducted virtually/electronically.
For the continued health and safety of Commission staff and those with whom we interact, no walk-in visitors to the agency’s offices will be accommodated and no hand-delivered complaints will be accepted.
All complaints must be in writing and submitted in one of the following forms:
• our online complaint form;
• email to email@example.com;
• fax to (518) 299-1757; or
• mail to one our three offices.